Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Time Zones

Time is not real, it is a man-made concept to measure light and dark. I don't get it. It seems like the more I travel the less I am able to comprehend time differences! I am always calculating in my head what time it is in other countries to know if people are awake there so I can call them (my skype name is "thisisbethany"). Anyway, it does my head in on a daily basis.

Right before I came out to Taiwan I had a funny conversation with my mom and sister, we were talking about what Emily might be doing since she was already here. Lydia said; "I just don't get it... so if the world ends on Wednesday does that mean that Emily dies first?" Very good question. This morning I had a message from Emily's dad that said "Did tomorrow make it there alright?" It's sort of funny to joke about. I wonder if it affects the way you age if you go back and forth in time often enough through traveling--no because time doesn't really exist.

Well I am obviously delirious, it is past my usual bedtime of 9:30.

No comments: