Friday, September 21, 2007

Moon Festival Holiday!

Well today we are off to Taroko Gorge for a night, and then will be driving up the east coast until Tuesday. I'm really excited about the trip, and we are about to go pick up our rental car. On the voyage I am joined by Emily of course, Sam, Angela and Shaun. A good group of people.

Yesterday was Emily's birthday so we had a party for her on our roof, and almost all of our 15 friends came for the occasion. It was a really nice sunny day yesterday which we haven't seen in a few weeks, so it was a perfect day for a birthday party!

I know that I promised to post pictures about 2 weeks ago and haven't had the time, but hopefully I will be able to do a big post after this trip of everything for the past couple of weeks. I am really excited about the pictures I'm about to take!!!

Take care and thanks for your emails, cards and comments on my blog!!

No comments: