Wednesday, October 17, 2007

meow mix


Here they are; Jet li (aka Jet, Jetson, Jumbo Jet) and Ziggy (aka Ziggster, Ziggs). They are cute, and no, Jet Li doesn't have a lazy eye... usually. Okay, sometimes he does. But only when he's really tired. Aren't they cute? Aren't they??? I am starting to like them. More pictures are to come soon, I am about to download 233 from the past couple of weeks, so that will take a while to get up and organized. But there are lots of the cats, which are cute. The other day I accidentally closed them into one of our spare bedrooms and then we couldn't find them. It reminded me of the time I closed my hamster in the pantry years ago and couldn't find her when she was in her ball (which Leah enjoyed rolling her down the hall in, in some sort of sadistic quasi-bowling game). Anyway, we were looking all over the place for them, and usually close the doors before we let them have the run of the place. It was funny. I asked them why they didn't answer when we were calling them, but they didn't really say much to that either. I have to admit, I am not really a pet person. I will continue to update the whole cat situation as the year goes on, and if anyone is interested in owning one or two cats in about a years time, I can probably sort that out for you. They are a very rare and expensive breed of cat native to Taiwan. Worth a lot of money. Lots. And you can have them for FREE. Poop scoop included. Let me know;)

1 comment:

JanetD said...

They are so cute and I don't even like cats! You are a good nurturer! Do they chase and catch your roaches?